Showtime Set to Hire PR Vet Trisha Cardoso
Cardoso, who will replace Richard Licata, worked at the premium cable network in the 1980's.
For Cardoso, this is a coming home of sorts, since she launched her career at the premium cable network in the 1980s. During that tenure, she worked on the publicity campaigns for such projects as It's Gary Shandling's Show and Dionne Warwick and Friends.
Other early stints included time as VP of entertainment marketing at Burson-Marsteller, overseeing such shows as Cheers, The Arsenio Hall Show and Wings, and then in a prominent role at Paramount Television Group.
More recently, Cardoso has resurfaced as a PR consultant after time off to raise a family. The news comes weeks after the official announcement that Licata would follow former Showtime entertainment chief Bob Greenblatt to NBC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR