Sienna Miller Settles 'News of the World' Phone Hacking Case
The actress accepts $164,000 settlement plus her legal costs after the Murdoch-owned paper unconditionally accepts liability.
LONDON - Actress Sienna Miller has become the first person to agree an out-of-court settlement with Rupert Murdoch's News of The World newspaper, accepting £100,000 in compensation for having her phone messages illegally accessed.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR