'Sierra Club' joins Sundance
Sundance Channel has acquired the seven-part series "Sierra Club Chronicles" to air as part of "The Green," the network's weekly primetime destination focusing on environmental topics.
The series features the efforts of individuals across the country working to protect the health of their environment and communities.
A new episode will air every Tuesday at 9 pm starting Feb. 5.
The series is exec produced by Robert Greenwald and is produced by Greenwald's Brave New Films in association with Sierra Club Prods.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10