Silvio Berlusconi's Mediaset Reports Net Profit Hike of 29% to $492.8 Million for 2010
7:04 AM PDT 3/23/2011 by Eric J. Lyman
Italian broadcast group said it would raise its annual dividend, but the reaction from investors was muted.
ROME -- Italian broadcaster Mediaset reported Wednesday that its net profit for 2010 rose 29% compared to 2009 and that it would raise its annual dividend, but the reaction from investors was muted.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile