Simon Cowell's Syco, FremantleMedia to Launch 'Afghanistan's Got Talent'
The 55th local version of the hit competition show will start later this year and make "Talent" the most adapted format worldwide.
Simon Cowell's Syco Entertainment and FremantleMedia are taking their Got Talent format to Afghanistan.
Afghanistan's Got Talent, a local version of the TV talent competition, will launch on regional channel 1TV Media later this year.
Afghanistan's Got Talent will be the 55th local adaptation of the show, coming after recent local launches in Brazil and Kazakhstan earlier this year and making Got Talent the most adapted format worldwide, according to the companies.
The longest running local version, America's Got Talent, is coming off its eighth successful season. In addition to local adaptations, FremantleMedia International has sold America's Got Talent to 180 countries worldwide.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR