Simon Cowell On the Right Sony Label for 'X Factor': 'I Want to be Fair to the Artist'
The music mogul tells THR he will employ the same tactic he used when selecting the recording home for the U.K. version of the show's 2006 winner, Leona Lewis.
Following his announcement on Monday that the winner of The X Factor will receive a whopping $5 million Sony Music record deal, Simon Cowell told The Hollywood Reporter that he will use the same approach he employed when selecting the recording home of global pop star Leona Lewis, who won the U.K. version of the show in 2006.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR