Simon Fuller to Personally Manage ‘American Idol’ Season 10 Winner, Runner-Up
12:32 AM PDT 3/29/2011 by Shirley Halperin
After a brief break, the show's creator and executive producer will return to take a hands-on role in the final two's post-'Idol' careers.
American Idol creator and executive producer Simon Fuller, in partnership with 19 Entertainment and CKX, Inc., will manage season 10’s winner and runner-up, according to a statement being released today by XIX Entertainment.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile