Singer Bryan Ferry, 66, Weds Son's Former Girlfriend, 29
The British pop singer married Amanda Sheppard, who he's been dating for two years, Jan. 4.
Bryan Ferry tied the knot with girlfriend of two years, Amanda Sheppard Wednesday, Jan. 4.
The 66-year-old pop singer, who is 36 years Sheppard's senior, said "I do" during a beachfront ceremony at the Amanyara resort in Turks and Caicos, the Daily Mail reports.
Sheppard, who wore a white Lanvin gown during the ceremony, and Ferry (in a dark blue Anderson & Sheppard suit) began dating in 2009, after she broke up with his son, Isaac.
"The interesting thing is -- and I don't want to say the wrong thing in case I get into trouble with my girlfriend -- you never really meet people your own age who aren't married," Ferry told the Mail On Sunday's Live magazine last year.
It is the second marriage for the singer, who has four children from his previous marriage to Lucy Helmore, which ended in 2003. He was recently named a Commander of the British Empire (CBE) by Queen Elizabeth II.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR