Singer Michelle Williams to Star in Reality Show
"My Sister's Keeper" will coincide with the release of a gospel album from the Grammy award-winning Destiny's Child singer.
Michelle Williams, who reunited with former Destiny's Child bandmate Beyonce during her Super Bowl halftime show earlier this month, has signed a deal for her very own reality show.
The series, called My Sister’s Keeper, is from Entertainment One Television and will follow Williams and her sisters as her new solo gospel album from the Canadian producer’s music label is released.
Executive producers include Williams, Tara Long, Phil Thornton, Jeff Hevert and John Dee Hammond.
“We’re very excited to expand upon our relationship with Michelle on this new collaboration that will provide fans with a peek into her everyday life,” says Long, senior vp of U.S. alternative programming at Entertainment One, in a statement.
“Working together on my new gospel album and television series, I am excited to share with everyone a behind-the-scenes look at the inspiration and journey of recording for the album, performing, fun family times and other unforgettable experiences out together with my dear sisters,” Williams adds.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR