Sirius XM's Mel Karmazin: 'We're Thrilled' Howard Stern Signed New Contract
6:35 AM PST 12/9/2010 by Georg Szalai
"He is one of the few 'one-name' entertainers in the country and our 20 million subscribers are lucky to have him," added the CEO in a statement to THR.
Despite sometimes tense contract negotiations, Sirius XM's CEO Mel Karmazin is thrilled Howard Stern will spend five more years at the satellite station.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile