SiriusXM to Launch Radio Station Devoted to Charlie Sheen Coverage
"Tiger Blood Radio" will "explore the breaking news, facts, fallout and career implications" of the actor.
Sirius XM will on Saturday launch "Tiger Blood Radio," the company announced Friday.
The station will be totally devoted to "breaking news, facts, fallout and career implications of the Charlie Sheen controversy," according to the statement.
It will broadcast for 24 hours beginning March 5 at 6 a.m. until March 6 at 6 a.m. on Sirius channel 108 and XM channel 139.
Topics include the media reaction to Sheen, as well as the medical, psychological, psychiatric and pop culture and celebrity angles. A timeline of Sheen’s most recent actions will also be covered.
Playboy radio clips -- including interviews with "Goddess"/current live-in girlfriend Bree Olson -- will be played. Sheen’s ex-fiancée/Spice Radio host Ginger Lynn and adult film star Kacey Jordan will also recollect their times with Sheen.
Sheen declared he had "Tiger Blood" in several of his many interviews this week, and it has gone on to become a Twitter trending topic this week.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game