'Sister Wives' Family Welcomes 17th Child
Patriarch Kody Brown and his fourth wife had a baby boy.
Kody Brown, star of TLC’s Sister Wives, is now the proud father of 17 children.
The patriarch and his fourth wife, Robyn, had a baby boy on Wednesday. They named their 17th child Solomon Brown.
One of Brown’s other children, Aspyn, tweeted on Wednesday, “Solomon is born!! Finally.”
This is the first child for Kody, 43, and Robyn, 33, who married into the family last year. Robyn has three children from a previous marriage. Their wedding was shown on the TLC reality show.
Kody’s other wives are Janelle, Christine and Meri, who is his only legal wife. The entire Brown clan moved to Las Vegas last year after officials in Utah launched an investigation against Kody for felony bigamy. The family is currently involved in a lawsuit challenging Utah’s polygamy law.
The second season of the TLC reality show is currently airing. The Brown family is living in four separate homes in Las Vegas, trying to deal with the struggles of living as a “plural” family. Solomon's birth will air on the season finale on Nov. 27.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR