Why 'Skins' Controversy Is One MTV Actually Doesn't Want (ANALYSIS)
12:43 PM PST 1/25/2011 by Marisa Guthrie
The ad flight costs up to $2M a show and puts the net's scripted strategy in peril, the new issue of THR reports.
There’s no such thing as bad press — unless that bad press is of the “possibly running afoul of federal child pornography statutes” type, because that’s what sends advertisers running for cover.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR