Sky Deutschland Signs Programming Deal With Constantin
The pay TV deal includes upcoming Constantin features "The Mortal Instruments" and "Resident Evil: Retribution."
COLOGNE, Germany - Sky Deutschland, the pay TV operation controlled by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp., has signed a multi-year programming deal with local mini-major Constantin Film for pay TV rights in Germany and Austria to Constantin's local-language features and international co-productions.
The agreement encompasses all titles for which Constantin holds the pay TV rights with a production start through the end of 2015.
Some of the top features included in the deal are The Mortal Instruments, Constantin's adaptation of Cassandra Clare's best-selling youth fantasy novel, starring Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower; and Resident Evil: Retribution, the latest in Paul W.S. Anderson's juggernaut horror sci-fi franchise, which hits theaters this September.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR