Inside THR’s 'Skyfall' Cover Shoot With Daniel Craig and Javier Bardem (Video)
Sam Mendes, director of the 23rd James Bond film, and actress Naomie Harris also sat for the cameras.
Skyfall stars Daniel Craig, Javier Bardem, Naomie Harris and director Sam Mendes projected cool at their THR cover shoot. And why shouldn't they? The 23rd James Bond film is already a hit overseas and is tracking to have a monster opening weekend in North America.
But the road was difficult, with onset injuries and before that, questions of whether the film would even be made. For more on the story behind Skyfall, read THR’s cover story here.
During the cover shoot, Bardem showed he’s a charmer, despite his villainous role as disaffected MI6 operative Raoul Silva. The actor got a laugh by saying to Harris, “someone has to help you with that,” referring to her sequined dress that was so long it appeared difficult to walk in.
Watch the behind-the-scenes look at the cover shoot above.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR