James Bond Pic 'Skyfall' to Open One Day Early in Imax Theaters
The latest installment in the iconic spy franchise is directed by Sam Mendes and marks Craig's third outing as 007.
Daniel Craig starrer Skyfall -- the latest outing in the James Bond franchise -- will open one day early in Imax theaters across North America.
Skyfall, from Sony and MGM, commences its Imax run on Nov. 8. On Nov. 9, it opens nationwide in conventional theaters.
Bond producer EON Productions revealed the Imax sneak in a tweet, although Imax wasn't officially commenting.
Directed by Sam Mendes, Skyfall is the first Bond pic to be presented in Imax.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws