Skywriter and Leslie McGuirk Pact on eBooks
Canadian indie producer Skywriter Media is to develop and produce eBooks with popular kids books writer Leslie McGuirk.
TORONTO -- Indie TV producer Skywriter Media & Entertainment Group is pacting with popular kids book author Leslie McGuirk to develop and produce mobile content.
Besides creating new interactive eBook titles for the iPad platform,
McGuirk will work with Skyreader Media, the Canadian TV producer’s eBook division, to transform her kids books for use on tablet platforms.
The first McGuirk book titles to become mobile apps include Pip the Penguin and Tucker and Snail Boy.
“This is an integral step in building out our Skyreader program to bring bestselling authors to children everywhere with creative, interactive eBook apps,” Skywriter topper Kevin Gillis explained.
McGuirk will also work with Skyreader Media to create original interactive e-books for iOS and other tablet devices.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR