Slash's 'Nothing Left to Fear': Raven Banner Nabs Canadian Rights to Horror Film
The movie, starring Anne Heche, marks the producing debut of the former Guns N' Rose guitarist and his new genre label, Slasher Films.
TORONTO – Indie film distributor Raven Banner Entertainment has picked up the Canadian rights to Nothing Left to Fear, the horror thriller from director Anthony Leonardi III.
The film also marks the producing debut of former Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash and his new horror label, Slasher Films.
The Anne Heche and James Tupper starrer, from the producing duo Rob Eric and Michael Williams, portrays a couple and their children moving into a small town where a series of bizarre occurrences await them.
Nothing Left to Fear features original music from Slash and Nicholas O'Toole, and was written by Jonathan W.C. Mills.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama