Slovakia chooses 'Blind Loves' for Oscar race
Feature-length docu played Cannes Directors’ Fortnight
"Loves," a feature-length documentary on the themes of love and happiness, took part in the Directors' Fortnight at Cannes this year and won the CICAE prize awarded by the International Confederation of Art Cinemas.
Distribution rights to the film have been sold to France, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria and Poland.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder Is Definitely the Hottest Paper Boy at LAX Airport!
- Katie Couric Flexes Her Muscles & She's Buffer Than You'd Imagine!
- Ariana Grande to Debut New Single 'Problem' at Radio Disney Music Awards! (Exclusive)
- Jason Derulo Rips Off His Shirt After Jordin Sparks Joins Him for Passionate Duet 'Vertigo'! (Video)