Slovakia chooses 'Blind Loves' for Oscar race
Feature-length docu played Cannes Directors’ Fortnight
"Loves," a feature-length documentary on the themes of love and happiness, took part in the Directors' Fortnight at Cannes this year and won the CICAE prize awarded by the International Confederation of Art Cinemas.
Distribution rights to the film have been sold to France, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria and Poland.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game