Slovakia gets first HD digital cinema
SPI International Inc. releases two digital docs
KIEV, Ukraine -- Central European film producer, distributor and TV channel owner SPI International, which has offices in Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava and Budapest, has become the first film distributor in Slovakia to introduce high-definition cinema from digital media, the company said in a press release.
Two feature-length documentaries by Slovak filmmaker Pavol Barabas, "Unknown Antarctica" and "Bhutan," were released Thursday in two cinemas in Slovakia that are equipped with digital HD projection technology.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack