'SNL' Announcer Don Pardo Doing OK After Suffering Broken Hip
The 95-year-old longtime voice of "Saturday Night Live" was forced to miss the March 2 show because of his health problems.
Saturday Night Live announcer Don Pardo is doing fine and remains with the show after suffering a broken hip, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Pardo has intro-ed the NBC comedy stalwart since its premiere in 1975 for all seasons but one, from 1981-1982.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game