SNL: Beyonce, Jay Z's Daughter Blue Ivy Paid Visit by Justin Timberlake's Bon Iver (Video)
Timberlake made another surprise appearance on "Saturday Night Live," this time impersonating recent Grammy winner Bon Iver to help put newborn Blue Ivy to sleep.
Frequent Saturday Night Live guest star Justin Timberlake popped by the show again last night, this time impersonating recent Grammy-winning singer Justin Vernon of Bon Iver.
Timberlake dropped in to the home of Beyonce (Maya Rudolph) and Jay-Z (expertly impersonated by none other than Jay Pharoah) as they showed off their new daughter, Blue Ivy, to some famous friends. Fred Armisen's Prince, Kristen Wiig's surprised Taylor Swift, and Keenan Thompson's LL Cool J all stopped by, but it was Timberlake who had the crowd cackling. Watch the full clip below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR