'SNL': Bill Hader on Why Justin Timberlake Trumps Justin Bieber as Host (Video)
The recently retired castmember tells Howard Stern what the backstage vibe was like the weeks two of season 38's most memorable guests stopped by.
Bill Hader said farewell to Saturday Night Live last week and took time Wednesday to share a few memorable moments from his final season as a castmember.
Speaking to Howard Stern, Hader contrasted the backstage styles of two of the season’s guest hosts, Justin Bieber and Justin Timberlake, noting one was noticeably more flashy than the other.
On Timberlake, Hader said “he’s great” and “a real class act.”
“Also, the guy doesn’t show up with anybody. It’s just him,” Hader said.
In contrast, Hader said Bieber came to the SNL studio with quite the entourage.
“Justin Bieber showed up with like 20 guys,” Hader said. “He had a guy holding a slice of pizza. A guy holding a diet coke. Going around stage, you're trying to fight through all these people to get dressed.”
Hader's final episode, hosted by Ben Affleck, featured a fond goodbye to his most famous character, Stefon, as well as a rock-inspired musical farewell for Hader himself.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack