'SNL': Hugh Jackman Makes a Surprise Appearance – But Not Playing Himself (Video)
The “Real Steel” actor impersonated Daniel Radcliffe on a sketch called “The Best of Both Worlds with Hugh Jackman.”
With a horrible Australian accent and Wolverine haircut, Andy Samberg impersonated Hugh Jackman on a new SNL sketch, “The Best of Both Worlds with Hugh Jackman.”
It started out as a regular talk show sketch, poking fun at Jackman’s ability to be both masculine (X-Men, Real Steel) and feminine (singer, dancer and Tony Award-winner for his role in The Boy from Oz, as well as Emmy Award-winner for one of his three times hosting The Tony Awards). Samberg, as Jackman, brought on other famous “guests” who have both a masculine and feminine side: the last of which was Daniel Radcliffe, played by the real Jackman.
Jackman’s new action movie, Real Steel, was No. 1 at the box office this weekend. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, director Shawn Levy said “Hugh is rumored to be the nicest guy in showbiz. And those rumors are completely true.”
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills