'SNL' Vet Jenny Slate Joins CBS Comedy Pilot 'Super Fun Night'
She joins the previously cast Rebel Wilson, Alan Ritchson and Kevin Bishop in the project about three nerdy friends looking to have "super fun" every Friday night.
Jenny Slate is set to have a Super Fun Night.
The Saturday Night Live comedian has joined the CBS comedy, centered on three nerdy female friends on their “funcomfortable” quest to have “super fun” every Friday night. The project hails from writer, co-executive producer and star Rebel Wilson.
Slate will play Helen-Alice, best friend to Wilson’s Kimmie, in the multicamera comedy from Conan O’Brien’s Conaco in association with Warner Bros. Television. In addition to Wilson, she joins the previously cast Alan Ritchson and Kevin Bishop.
The half-hour project counts O'Brien, Jeff Ross (Conan) and David Kissinger (Eagleheart, Andy Barker, P.I.) as executive producers.
Slate, whose other credits include Bored to Death and Dr. Seuss' The Lorax, is repped by WME.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR