SNL Kagan: TV Subscribers Down for Second Consecutive Quarter
9:03 AM PST 11/17/2010 by Georg Szalai
Analyst: "It is becoming increasingly difficult to dismiss the impact of over-the-top substitution on video subscriber performance"
NEW YORK - Research firm SNL Kagan made it official on Wednesday - the U.S. multichannel TV industry experienced its second subscriber decline in the third quarter following a drop in the second quarter.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile