Snooki Booed at WrestleMania Press Conference
The "Jersey Shore" star, along with John Cena and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, helped promote WWE's big annual pay-per-view event, which will see her step into the ring on Sunday.
NEW YORK -- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi joined the likes of World Wrestling Entertainment star John Cena, current WWE champion Mike "The Miz" Mizanin (of Real World and Tough Enough fame) and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson mid-day Wednesday to help promote the company's version of the Super Bowl, WrestleMania, this Sunday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR