Snoop Dogg Endorses 'Why I'm Not Voting for Romney' List
The rapper posts a note that says, among other things, that the GOP candidate "reminds me of every boss I ever hated."
If Snoop Dogg were to write a note about why he isn't voting for Mitt Romney, it might look like this. The rapper wasn't the creator of the list posted on his Instagram and Twitter accounts, but he endorsed it.
"That's y I'm votn @barackobama! Hahaha shoutout to @DragonflyJonez," Snoop wrote on Twitter, alongside the image, which clarified whether the rapper had written the note himself. @DragonflyJonez was widely reported to be the creator of the list.
The list includes reasons to not vote for Romney like, "He always interrupts and talks over people like he's better than them," "he reminds me of ever boss I ever hated," "B---h got a dancing horse," among other statements with coarse language.
Snoop, who also tweeted a get-out-the-vote message on Friday, has been characteristically outspoken about giving the president another term.
“They need to give Obama four more years, man. Bush f--- up for eight years. So you got to give him another four," he said during a press conference at the Toronto International Film Festival in September.
An edited version of the "Why I'm not voting for Romney" list posted by Snoop:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR