Snoop Dogg Set for First India Tour
The rapper will perform two concerts in January near Mumbai and Delhi.
NEW DELHI -- Snoop Dogg, or Snoop Lion as he is now known, announced on Twitter that will be performing in India for the first time.
“Shout out 2 my peoples in India. U ready 4 tha Lion! We comn,” he tweeted this week.
He will perform on Jan. 11 in the western city of Pune, near Mumbai, and Jan. 13 in Gurgaon, just outside the capital Delhi.
The concerts will extend his India connection following his 2008 guest rap on the title track of Bollywood hit film Singh Is Kinng. The promo video featured Snoop in Indian attire with the film's lead, top Bollywood star Akshay Kumar.
“Plannin my return 2 India! Bollywood better get ready!,” the music star said in another Twitter post Friday. Earlier, he tweeted: "They got me trendn in Mumbai right now! That's a beautiful thing."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR