'Snoop' From 'The Wire' Arrested in Drug Raid
8:38 AM PST 3/10/2011 by Mark Cina
Her arrest is part of a large scale drug investigation involving both local, state, and federal law enforcement.
Actress Felicia "Snoop" Pearson, who played a drug dealer and assassin on HBO's The Wire, was arrested along with more than 60 others in a pre-dawn drug raid Thursday in Baltimore.Her arrest was part of a large scale, five-month drug investigation -- reportedly involving a large-scale heroin and marijuana operation -- that was conducted by local, state, and federal law enforcement, according to the Baltimore Sun. Local television showed video of Pearson being led by DEA agents from an apartment building downtown to a waiting police van. Police declined to say what charges she faces. In her 2007 memoir, Grace After Midnight, Pearson -- now 30 -- wrote of being born to a drug-addicted mother and then selling drugs herself. At 14, she killed another teenager and served time in Jessup State Penitentiary for murder, according to the memori. After her release from prison, she met an actor from The Wire cast in a club and joined the show until it ended in 2008.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR