Soap Fans Protest Outside ABC's Upfront Presentation
3:47 PM PDT 5/17/2011 by Marisa Guthrie
About 30 people stood behind police barricades protesting ABC's decision to cancel "All My Children" and "One Life to Live" in favor of "glorified infomercials appropriate for late-night basic cable channels."
NEW YORK -- By the time upfront week is over, ABC will likely have the dubious distinction of being the only network to draw protesters.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile