'Social Network,' Natalie Portman and Colin Firth to Win Oscars: Vegas Bookies
The Facebook film is a 2-to-3 favorite in Sin City.
NEW YORK - The Social Network, Natalie Portman and Colin Firth are Las Vegas' favorites to win Oscars in the key categories.
The Facebook film is the leading candidate to win the best picture honor, according to Vegas and offshore bookies, the New York Post reported Thursday.
The Social Network opened as a 2-to-3 favorite, ahead of The King's Speech, which has 5-to-2 odds, it quoted Vegas oddsmaker Johnny Avello as saying.
According to industry watchers, King's Speech has been gaining momentum though in the best picture Oscar race. Portman and Firth have been seen as favorites in the acting categories.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR