Social TV at CES
The gadget fest showcases thinner, lighter TVs that you can talk to and tweet on.
The voice and gesture controls seen in such films as Minority Report and 2001: A Space Odyssey are becoming reality. These futuristic capabilities are on display at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show, running through Jan. 13 in Las Vegas.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR