Sony Ceases Operations at Japan-Based Manufacturing Sites Following Earthquake, Tsunami
3:59 PM PDT 3/14/2011 by Carolyn Giardina
The company also has voluntarily suspended operations at several other locations to assist with the alleviation of widespread power outages.
In the wake of the earthquake and tsunami in northern Japan, Sony Corp. reported Monday that operations at various Japan-based manufacturing sites, as well as Sony Corp. Sendai Technology Center, have ceased.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile