Sony Chairman Howard Stringer Still Believes in Owning Both Content and Electronics
He also shoots down talk of a possible move to the BBC, saying 'I’m still very excited about what we’re doing here.'
NEW YORK – Sony Corp. chairman Howard Stringer dismissed speculation that he was a candidate to lead the BBC and signaled no interest in selling or spinning off Sony’s entertainment business as has sometimes been rumored in the past, the LA Times reported.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR