EXCLUSIVE: Sony Classics Circling Morgan Spurlock's 'Greatest Movie Ever Sold'
7:16 PM PST 1/10/2011 by Jay A. Fernandez, Pamela McClintock
The meta-documentary, in which the director tries to get companies to sponsor his movie, will have its world premiere at Sundance later this month.
Sony Pictures Classics is in active pursuit of Morgan Spurlock's latest nonfiction work, The Greatest Movie Ever Sold, which will have its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival in just 12 days.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile