Sony Electronics Unveils 4K Digital Cinematography Camera at NAB
"It's only a mater of time before 4K becomes a standard in cinema," a Sony exec says during a standing-room-only press conference.
Sony Electronics unveiled its anticipated prototype digital cinematography camera -- dubbed the F65 and designed to handle true 4K and higher resolution imagery -- at a standing-room-only press conference Sunday at the National Association of Broadcasters Show in Las Vegas.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR