Former Sony Executive Ann Boyd Lands at Participant Media
She'll serve as executive vice president of communications for the socially minded production and financing company.
Former Sony executive Ann Boyd has landed at Participant Media as executive vp communications, reporting directly to company CEO Jim Berk.
In the newly created position, she'll be responsible for overseeing the communications strategy and operations across Participant’s media portfolio, including its film and documentary division, its new television network Pivot and digital lifestyle brand TakePart.
“Ann is a highly respected communications professional with experience leading digital and traditional entertainment companies and global brands. As Participant expands both globally and into new media, Ann will lead a multiplatform communications group charged with increasing the visibility of our content and reach of our social impact," Berk said.
Boyd departed Sony last fall, joining a string of executives exiting the studio. There she served as executive vp communications, working closely with Sony chief Michael Lynton.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR