Sony Pictures Signs First-Look Deal With Fluent Entertainment
The three-year, international agreement allows Sony to distribute local-language films co-produced by Fluent.
Sony Pictures has pacted with Fluent Entertainment, signing a three-year, international first-look agreement, which will allow Sony to distribute local-language films that are co-produced by Fluent.
Fluent is an entity that facilitates financing and distribution for locally-made productions as well as remake opportunities.
The deal will give Sony the possibility to distribute on a local, international or domestic level, the movies Fluent is involved with.
The company is already involved in co-productions in Germany, co-productions and co-financing in China, and has a distribution deal with a company in Russia.
Fluent is currently adapting the Brazilian blockbuster comedy If I Were You as a German remake with H&V Entertainment and Markus Goller.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR