Sony: Hackers May Have Stolen Info From 24.6 Million Customer Accounts
6:20 PM PDT 5/2/2011 by Carolyn Giardina
The company admitted last week that user account information had been compromised on its PlayStation and Qriocity online services.
Hackers may have stolen customer information from approximately 24.6 million Sony Online Entertainment accounts, Sony admitted Monday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile