Sony Inks Deal With MGM to Release Next Bond Film
4:19 PM PDT 4/13/2011 by Gregg Kilday
UPDATED: The companies will co-finance and distribute the movie, known only as Bond 23, which set for release on Nov. 9, 2012, as well as the next film in the franchise.
Sony Pictures, which released the last two James Bond movies, has struck a deal with MGM to co-finance and distribute worldwide the next Bond, still known only as Bond 23.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile