Kim Overall Appointed Sony Pictures Home Entertainment's Senior VP for Northern Europe
Outgoing exec Andrew Armstrong previously held the position.
In a slight restructuring of its European operations, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has appointed Kim Overall to senior vp Northern Europe.
Andrew Armstrong, a 14-year vet who previously held the position, is leaving the company this month.
According to SPHE, Overall’s new responsibilities will include “leading and implementing the commercial strategies and program development throughout the U.K. and Northern Europe while ensuring strategic alignment among all new release, catalog and TV releases for the company.”
She will also be a key member of the newly created SPHE Worldwide Commercial Team.
"Not only will [Overall] drive our business in Northern Europe, but she will be a key partner in driving our global strategies, innovation and account business into the future,” said Matt Brown, executive vp worldwide commercial, to whom Overall will report. “Kim’s impressive leadership both in launching the joint venture with Universal as well as growing the business into a market-leading position in Australia and New Zealand has made her extremely valuable to the company.”
Overall comes to the European position after a four-year stint as managing director for Australia and New Zealand. Other home entertainment experience includes stints at Paramount Home Entertainment and DreamWorks Home Entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)