Sony Pictures, ProSieben Boost VOD Output Deal
The new agreement for ProSieben’s maxdome platform includes “Bad Teacher," “The Smurfs ”and “Zookeeper.”
COLOGNE, Germany – Sony Pictures Television Sales Deutschland has signed a VOD output deal with local broadcasting giant ProSiebenSat.1 providing on-demand titles for ProSieben’s VOD platform maxdome.
The agreement includes new Sony features - among them The Smurfs, Bad Teacher and Zookeeper - television series such as AMC’s Breaking Bad and TNT’s Hawthorne and a wealth of library titles.
Maxdome users can watch Sony’s feature films on the platform at least two months before their German free TV premiere. With the Sony deal, maxdome expands its library to a total of 45,000 on-demand titles.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR