Sony Pictures, ProSieben Boost VOD Output Deal
The new agreement for ProSieben’s maxdome platform includes “Bad Teacher," “The Smurfs ”and “Zookeeper.”
COLOGNE, Germany – Sony Pictures Television Sales Deutschland has signed a VOD output deal with local broadcasting giant ProSiebenSat.1 providing on-demand titles for ProSieben’s VOD platform maxdome.
The agreement includes new Sony features - among them The Smurfs, Bad Teacher and Zookeeper - television series such as AMC’s Breaking Bad and TNT’s Hawthorne and a wealth of library titles.
Maxdome users can watch Sony’s feature films on the platform at least two months before their German free TV premiere. With the Sony deal, maxdome expands its library to a total of 45,000 on-demand titles.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR