Sony Pictures Releasing Takes Spain Rights to 3D Animated 'Justin and the Knights of Valour'
The film sports a high-profile voice cast, including its producer Antonio Banderas and Rupert Everett.
MADRID - Sony Pictures Releasing has taken Spanish theatrical rights for 3D stereoscopic family-animated movie Justin and the Knights of Valour, produced by Antonio Banderas and directed by Oscar-nominated filmmaker Manuel Sicilia.
Banderas' Green Moon partners with Spanish animation studio Kandor Graphics and Kerry Furton, with London-based Timeless Films handling worldwide distribution rights outside of Spain.
Sony plans to release the 22 million euro ($28 million) film - one of the highest budgets in the Spanish industry - in August 2013, following a strong run of international pre-sales that has seen it sold to 120 territories.
Justin, which features a high profile voice cast that includes Banderas, Julie Walters, Alfred Molina, Mark Strong and Rupert Everett, is set as a medieval magical adventure telling of a boy's dream to become a knight.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR