Sony Pictures Television Boosts Donna Cunningham’s Role
Overseas TV arm elevates Cunningham to run the company’s interests.
LONDON – Sony Pictures Television has elevated Donna Cunningham to be exec vp, operations, international production based in London.
Cunningham is tasked with overseeing the day-to-day operations for all of SPT’s wholly-owned and joint venture production companies.
Her appointment for the role, based in the British capital, was made by Andrea Wong, president, international production, Sony Pictures Television (SPT) and president, international, Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE).
Cunningham most recently served as managing director and exec vp, production, Latin American/US Hispanic where she oversaw Sony’s production business in the region, including its interests in production companies Teleset in Colombia and Floresta Productions in Brazil.
She will continue to run SPT’s Latin America/US Hispanic production business until a replacement is named.
SPT currently has 16 production companies and joint ventures around the world producing 6,000 plus hours of programming annually in over 70 countries.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10