Sony PlayStation Credit Card Information Is Encrypted
12:36 PM PDT 4/28/2011 by Carolyn Giardina
Company says it has no evidence information has been stolen but that it cannot "rule out the possibility."
Following the revelation on Monday that an unauthorized person has hacked into users’ accounts on Sony’s PlayStation Network, the possibility remains that credit card information was comprised.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile