Sony Takes Home Entertainment Rights to Luk Internacional Catalogue in Spain
Starting this month, Sony will distribute titles like "Shin Chan" and "Doraemon" in Spain.
MADRID - Sony Pictures Home Entertainment announced Monday an agreement to exclusively distribute Luk Internacional's product in Spain.
The deal includes properties like Shin Chan, Garfield, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Jewelpet.
With more than 10,000 half-hour properties in its catalogue, Luk is one of the veteran rights management companies operating in Spain and Portugal, under the guidance of Francisco Gratacos.
"We're very excited to have reached this agreement with Luk Internacional since it is a recognized prestigious company in Spain with many years of experience in our market and particularly because they offer an wide catalogue of child-oriented product with some of the most important licenses that exist like Doraemon and Shin Chan," Sony Pictures Home Entertainment's Jose Iriondo said.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR