Sony Takes Home Entertainment Rights to Luk Internacional Catalogue in Spain
Starting this month, Sony will distribute titles like "Shin Chan" and "Doraemon" in Spain.
MADRID - Sony Pictures Home Entertainment announced Monday an agreement to exclusively distribute Luk Internacional's product in Spain.
The deal includes properties like Shin Chan, Garfield, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Jewelpet.
With more than 10,000 half-hour properties in its catalogue, Luk is one of the veteran rights management companies operating in Spain and Portugal, under the guidance of Francisco Gratacos.
"We're very excited to have reached this agreement with Luk Internacional since it is a recognized prestigious company in Spain with many years of experience in our market and particularly because they offer an wide catalogue of child-oriented product with some of the most important licenses that exist like Doraemon and Shin Chan," Sony Pictures Home Entertainment's Jose Iriondo said.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills