Sony Takes Home Entertainment Rights to Luk Internacional Catalogue in Spain
Starting this month, Sony will distribute titles like "Shin Chan" and "Doraemon" in Spain.
MADRID - Sony Pictures Home Entertainment announced Monday an agreement to exclusively distribute Luk Internacional's product in Spain.
The deal includes properties like Shin Chan, Garfield, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Jewelpet.
With more than 10,000 half-hour properties in its catalogue, Luk is one of the veteran rights management companies operating in Spain and Portugal, under the guidance of Francisco Gratacos.
"We're very excited to have reached this agreement with Luk Internacional since it is a recognized prestigious company in Spain with many years of experience in our market and particularly because they offer an wide catalogue of child-oriented product with some of the most important licenses that exist like Doraemon and Shin Chan," Sony Pictures Home Entertainment's Jose Iriondo said.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underage Boy
- Jennifer Lopez is a Sexy Slice of Orange on 'American Idol'!
- Mila Kunis & Olivia Wilde Take Us on an Emotional Roller Coaster in 'Third Person' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber Makes Time to Show His Gratitude To Fans in Beverly Hills!