PlayStation Network Users Are Informed About Account Hacking
Sony "cannot rule out the possibility" that this included credit card data.
An unauthorized person has hacked into users’ accounts on Sony’s PlayStation Network, accessing such information as names and addresses and possibly credit card information, Sony admitted Tuesday. The PlayStation Network and Qriocity online services have been down since April 20.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR