Sony's Michael Lynton to Speak at USC Law Conference
'New Entertainment Constructs' event on Oct. 23 also includes representatives from Twitter, CAA, Disney.
Sony Pictures Entertainment chairman Michael Lynton will speak at USC Law's Institute on Entertainment and Business Law on Saturday.
This year's conference titled "Connecting the Dots: New Entertainment Constructs" will examine such topics as video-on-demand, marketing, negotiating TV deals with media giants, litigation for transactional lawyers, trademarks and ethics.
The event is co-sponsored by the Beverly Hills Bar Assn. and the Gould School of Law.
Other featured speakers include David Carson, the General Counsel of the United States Copyright Office; Twitter's Tony Wang; Jordan McCollum of Disney Interactive; and Peter Loehr, CAA's managing director for China.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR