Sophie Troadec Joins Endemol France in Executive Shuffle
Troadec takes over as program manager for entertainment as Francois Guillard and Pierre-Antoine Boucly get in-house promotions.
Endemol France has shaken up the management team for its small-screen production operation, bringing in reality TV specialist Sophie Troadec to head up its entertainment and nonfiction business and promoting in-house execs Francois Guillard and Pierre-Antoine Boucly.
Troadec, former director of reality TV at Zodiak Media-owned Adventure Line Productions, producers of the hit Fort Boyard format, will take up the newly created position of program manager for entertainment, reality TV and docu-reality at Endemol France.
Guillard, an artistic producer on such Endemol France shows as Les 12 Coups de Midi and The Money Drop, has been named the new program manager for game shows.
Artistic director Boucly has been bumped up to the position of executive manager of productions at the French group, with responsibility for overseeing all non-scripted productions at the company.
All three will report directly to Endemol France president Nicolas Coppermann.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game